If you are into a Web Design Themes business and you are struggling to get traffic to your store, these are the SEO tips I’m going to reveal which can help you get more visitors and scale up your sales.
If you are willing to create an online eCommerce store you can check out new eCommerce Free Themes at Webibazaar Templates. There are lots of different themes with different categories that relate to your business.
Keyword research is the most important part of SEO Optimization Service, targeting the wrong keyword can ruin your visitors and lead you to no sales.
- Conduct detailed keywords research for your products that can bring more traffic to your store.
- Scope out the competition from keywords using keyword research tools.
- Focus each page on the primary keyword.
- Optimize your homepage for your brand name
- Optimize Your Speed on the Home page or category page.
Social Media Integration
This feature is great for you to grow more customers. You can add social buttons to your products so your visitor can share those products with their friends and families through Social Media.
- Include social share buttons on all appropriate pages.
- Make sure your content is sharable.
- Clearly display links to your social media accounts to your homepage in the header/footer menu.
Writing blogs is essential for products, it provides the value of your product to visitors, it helps you rank in search engines when someone searches for keywords that relate to your product, this can help you drive more traffic to your store and scale up your conversion.
Internal link building means building links from one page to another within your website. This allows search engines to group relevant content and help you rank on top.
- Link to a relevant variety of internal pages on your site, not just the homepage.
- Ensure that your anchor text differs from the page title it’s linked to.
Effective Page Descriptions
You should write a product description unique for the page it represents
- Be brief and write descriptions which should be 100-150 words.
- Include primary and secondary keywords.
- Avoid keyword stuffing on your page description.
- Be sure your copy is unique and proofread.
Use high clarity images that are compressed, use featured products or discount products offered to attract customers.
- Use the primary keyword 2-5 times and include secondary keywords where relevant.
- Provide engaging and creative content types such as videos, customer reviews, interviews, podcasts, infographics, Etc.
- Deliver a value proposition and call to action.
To maximize ranking in search engine URLs should be optimized according to standard best practices
- Put your brand name in the URL.
- Separate each word in your URL using dash(-).
- Structure your URLs logically use categories and filters to accomplish this.
Search engine optimizers recommend page titles that include one or two descriptive phrases and keyword phrases and sites brand name relevant to your business
- Keep your page titles under 70 characters which look perfect in search engine
- Always include your primary keywords.
- Create specific and unique titles that relate to your product.
- Never keyword stuff your titles.
You can check website errors using GTmetrix where you can find a detailed audit of your website and try to optimize it so it can improve customer’s shopping experience.
- Use Google search console or SEO audit software regularly for page errors.
- Set up and submit a sitemap.
- Set up redirects for pages that no longer exist.
If you are not very familiar with SEO you should start doing research and do some basic stuff which can give you lots of benefits and keep implementing what you learn so you can create a great customer shopping experience.
Meta Title: The Ultimate SEO Guide For eCommerce Themes Store.
Meta Description: Learn how to increase traffic to your store with the exact eCommerce SEO process that I have used to generate millions of dollars for my clients.
Nikunj Radadiya is a Content Writer at Webibazaar Templates to provide high-quality content, he is dedicated and passionate about content writing.