All orders are delivered to Account Area as per the date stated on the “Order Confirmation”. An e-mail is also sent to notify the client about their order delivery made to their specific account area. All procedures pertaining to revision & refund are subject to date and time of design order delivered to client’s account area.
We deliver all our preliminary order, customized design orders for logos, websites and branding material within 2 to 3 working days, however software, apps via an e-mail. The timeline for the delivery of digital marketing strategy varies upon the involved research, mediums, budget and overall plan size.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to :
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as (but not limited to) user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden of the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any parties’ functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use content without proper attribution
- Use content in a fashion that does not comply with the content’s specific licensing
Here you have appointed an Approved California Media LLC to manage your Domain Name and hosting Provider provides you with billing services, the fees payable for any Domain Name Service, and the payment terms for that Domain Name Service, will be as agreed between you and the California Media LLC
Where you have elected to manage your Domain Name, or have appointed an Approved California Media Provider to manage your Domain Name which does not supply billing services to you:
California Media llc is required to incur additional charges in connection with the provision of any Domain Name Service or Web and Email Service to you, we will notify you before incurring any such additional charge;
- Interruption or fault free or that any defects or errors will be corrected;
- Available at any particular time or location; available, or available without change, for any minimum period;
- Secure or private;
- Free of viruses or other harmful features.
California Media LLC makes no representations or warranties that the products of services provided on our website are appropriate for every country or jurisdiction. Regardless of which jurisdiction you are domiciled on, some products, or services, or web content may be considered illegal. Anyone who orders or uses products or services provided on the California Media website must ensure that they comply with all local laws, rules, and regulations. For country code top-level domain names, it is your responsibility to ensure you comply with the local legislation of that respective country.
Our technical support is available from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM from SUNDAY TO THURSDAY. The communications of briefs, feedbacks, reviews, and request of the source-files should be made via email only. You can schedule a meeting with your project manager at least 48 hours before, and all the meetings will be held at California Media LLC premises only,
Our response time to queries are categorized as below
Example: your website is down, or some core functionality like your web order forms etc stops working. We respond with or without a resolution within 8 hours during office hours. Response times may vary during after office hours and weekends. We will, however, provide you the contact info of your hosting company which can be directly contacted in case of emergency.
Example: Content errors, images not loading etc. We respond within 24 hours. The issue is typically fixed within 72 hours
Changes & Revisions
Below are the changes and revision policies applicable to you. Revisions requested outside these policies will incur an additional charge, which will be communicated to you beforehand. For each delivery (design & development), you are requested to send revisions within 72 hours, if the revisions are not sent within 72 hours, we will deem the delivery as final approval. After 1 week no revisions will be entertained.
Number Of Revision
5 rounds including design and development. In each round, you can provide more than one edits/changes etc.
Limitation Of Revision
Revisions can only be provided on ONE design option and not multiple, where multiple design options are provided to the client for selection, once the 5 rounds are finished, California Media LLC reserve the right to charge the client for 6th revision.
Scope Of Revision
Once a design option is selected, the scope of revision cannot exceed/change from the original design concept.
Revision turnaround takes between 3 to 7 days for basic requirements. Changes that require more than 7 days will be communicated beforehand. Revisions timeline will not be included in the actual timeline of the project. Project Manager will give a timeline of revisions within 12 hours after analyzing.